Fine motor - gross motor - dexterity - skills - strength - muscles - growth
- Children show good control and co-ordination in large and small movements.
- They move confidently in a range of ways, safely negotiating space.
- They handle equipment and tools effectively, including pencils for writing.
Health & self-care:
- Children know the importance for good health of physical exercise, and a healthy diet, and talk about ways to keep healthy and safe.
- They manage their own basic hygiene and personal needs successfully, including dressing and going to the toilet independently.